- Why do many miscellaneous points appear in the scene after calibration?OPEN +
- How can I create a coordinate system?OPEN +
- Why do I fail to pass the calibration many times?OPEN +
The first case may be that the miscellaneous points are not completely removed when the T-bar is calibrated; calibration is passed under critical conditions; if miscellaneous points appear during the calibration process, they certainly exist in the subsequent data acquisition. The other case may be that the equipment in the scene reflect light; it is possible that the equipment is moved out of the scene at the time of calibration but are moved in after calibration.
A coordination system is created at the time of calibration, and the geodetic coordinate system cannot be changed randomly.
First confirm whether the configuration file is loaded, and then check whether the setting of the length of the calibrated T-bar is correct. If these two steps are confirmed to be correct, then further confirm whether the miscellaneous points in the scene have been eliminated at the time of calibration.
- Why is the earth in the software in the vertical direction?OPEN +
Because the Z axis or the Y axis is set to be upward in the previous settings file; if the positions of the coordinate axes are changed, the geodetic coordinate system will change accordingly. Now you need to make recalibration.
- How can I import data from the motion capture software into Matlab?OPEN +
Transmit data through SDK.
- How can I import data from the motion capture software into CATIA, DELMIA and other software?OPEN +
Transmit data through SDK.
- How can I transmit data from the motion capture software into animation software such as Maya and Motion Builder?OPEN +
Through SDK. The motion capture software sends SDK at a frequency, and the animation software receives data at the same frequency.
- What should I do if I want to integrate the force plate with the motion capture cameras for synchronization?OPEN +
- How can I measure a specific joint angle without using HelenHayes model?OPEN +
Regarding the hardware, first install the motion capture system; then find the master camera; connect the master camera and the NI data acquisition card with a sync cable; connect the analog signal cable of the force plate to the NI data acquisition card. Set the parameters of the force plate in the software. And it’s ok for synchronization.
You should first confirm how to define the joint to be measured, establish the measuring points (generally the bony landmarks); then arrange markers on the measuring points; name the markers in post-processing; connect the markers into lines; use Analysis tool to measure the angle formed by the lines and export the data.